Production time: up to 6 weeks. Shipping time may vary depending on your location.
The perfect dystopian armor for futuristic LARPs, airsoft games, festivals, movies, or whatever else you handsome tactical freaks can come up with!
- Hollywood-level quality at an affordable price.
- Combat-ready: just put it on and go kick some ass! The Shell comes in a realistic distressed & dusty look right out of the box.
- Produced and assembled in Germany. Designed by Dimitri Zaitsev of Nuclear Snail Studios, exclusively for Langjahr Tactical.
- Armor got tested for over a year under battle conditions before final release.
- Based on the latest generation Lasercut Carrier Vest.
- Decorative plates are made from heavy duty industrial grade polyurethane-rubber, are LARP-safe, and can really take a beating. The plates fit around the wearer´s body comfortably, and have a nice grippy texture.
- The plates can be easily painted. Give your Shell a personal touch by adding your own decals. The central chest area is just begging for your team´s logo to be sprayed onto it!
- Shoulder stretch loops help you fixate your chemlights, intercom, hydration pack hose, or other tactical equipment.
- Hexagon texture on the upper chest improves your stock´s grip while you´re aiming.
- 4×2 MOLLE stripes on the belly.
- Two D-Rings on the back.
- Rescue handle on the back.
- A carabiner stretch-loop on the belly + a FREE metal carabiner (NOT SUITED FOR CLIMBING!) included. Attach even more gear while looking cool as hell!
- Insert live ballistic plates if you´re a tactical psycho and want to carry more weight. Hey, we´re not judging. Ballistic plates not included.
- Adjustable at the waist & the shoulders. Unisize. Recommended for size S-XL guys.
- Weight (without additional plates): 4.2kg
- Counts an official Class-1 armor on Resistopia Sci-Fi LARP.
- If you want more MOLLE area you can easily remove the lower decorative plates (or parts of them).
Got questions? Write us: email@example.com
In the case of a shipment to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) are not listed in connection with your order that are not paid by us or charged by us, but are paid directly by you to the competent customs office, or tax authorities. For details please contact these authorities.